What Are All-On-Four Implants?
If you are missing teeth, you can get a dental implant, which is surgically placed inside of the jawbone with a titanium screw. A false tooth will then be attached to the screw. All-on-four dental implants can be used to replace a full arch of teeth, so you will not need to install an implant for every single missing tooth. It will typically take 2.5 hours to place your all-on-four dental implants in Vernon Hills.
Are You a Good Candidate for All-On-Four Dental Implants?
If you are in good health, then you should be a good candidate for this procedure. Studies have shown that all-on-four dental implants have a 98 percent success rate.
Benefits That You Can Reap From Getting All-On-Four Dental Implants
More and more people are opting for all-on-four dental implants. This convenient option allows you to replace a full row of teeth with just four implants. All-on-four dental implants are also not as expensive as traditional dental implants. Some of the other benefits that you can enjoy when getting all-on-four dental implants include the following:
- You will be able to get a full new set of teeth in just one day.
- You will only need to get one surgery.
- You will probably not need a bone graft.
- Because the cost is lower, you will have an easier time affording the all-on-four dental implants.
- The implants are securely placed inside of your jawbone, so you will not have to worry about them shifting.
- The implants look natural.
How to Care for All-On-Four Dental Implants
All-on-four dental implants do not require any special care. Good oral hygiene such as daily flossing and brushing will help you keep your dental implants for a long time.
If you need all-on-four dental implants in Vernon Hills, contact Smile More Today.
Be the first to like.