Want a smile that radiates beauty? Need dental veneers Highland Park? Dental veneers can give you the Hollywood smile you’ve always wanted, with no shots, no drilling and no pain. Dental veneers are thin, custom-made shells that are placed over the front part of your teeth. Read on to find out how dental veneers can help your smile.
1. Whiten Your Smile- Tobacco use, certain medications, and pigments from certain drinks and foods can cause stains on your teeth. Dental veneers Highland Park can give you the bright-white smile you want instantly! Unlike, tooth enamel, dental veneers resist dental stains remarkably well.
2. Close Tooth Gaps- A diastema is a space or gap between two teeth. This condition affects patients of all ages. These gaps can form anywhere in the mouth. Porcelain veneers are routinely used to close spaces between teeth. These shells fit over your teeth to create an evenly-spaced smile.
3. Restore Broken Teeth- Porcelain veneers are used to restore teeth that are broken. If you have broken teeth, veneers can cover them and restore their appearance and function. The veneer covers the front of the tooth with a thicker section to replace the fractured part of the tooth.
4. Fix Crooked Teeth- For many people, having a crooked smile can affect their self-esteem and self-confidence. You may not need dental braces to straighten your crooked teeth. Porcelain veneers can straighten your teeth, without the discomfort and hassle of dental braces.
5. Strengthen Teeth- Dental veneers are known for their great strength and durability. They provide strength comparable to tooth enamel. Porcelain veneers can protect and strengthen your worn-down or weak teeth. This is possible due to the durable material that composes the veneers as they cover your teeth.
Ready for a smile makeover? Don’t wait- call Chicago Beautiful Smiles or contact us to schedule a dental consultation and get the smile you deserve. We want all of our patients to have a smile they truly love!
1 person likes this post.