Nothing can disrupt your day like a sudden tooth pain that leaves you feeling miserable. Even worse is to have the problem occur at night that makes it impossible to fall asleep due to the agonizing pain. When you suffer from a toothache in Jacksonville Beach area, you want to immediately schedule an appointment with a dentist to have the tooth examined. A dental clinic that offers emergency service will usually get you into their office at the next available appointment or squeeze you in between appointments. Plus, they will provide you with valuable information on how to treat a toothache until you arrive at their office.
Quick Relief for Tooth Pain
- Discomfort caused by a toothache in Jacksonville Beach can be managed by over-the-counter pain medication until you can see a dentist.
- A cold or warm compress held to the face can help reduce any swelling or discomfort you are feeling.
- If the pain is caused by irritated gums an antiseptic mouthwash can relieve pain and minimize the risk of bacteria growing in your mouth.
- Rinsing your mouth with a mixture of warm salt water can aid in alleviating the discomfort.
- Regularly brushing your teeth and flossing can help reduce the chance of experiencing toothache pain.
Obtain the Comprehensive Dental Care You Need
When you receive regular oral care from a dentist, you can prevent a variety of problems that can lead to a toothache. Every six months, you should have your teeth cleaned and examined by a licensed dentist. Often, they can spot a potential problem before one occurs and provide the information you need on how to handle most dental problems. Jax Beaches Family Dentistry makes it their primary focus to deliver the complete oral care required to help keep their patients’ mouth healthy.
Be the first to like.