Sedation is the absolute elimination of fear and anxiety. It is a solution to going to the dentist without pain. At no time will you feel the injection needle nor see or hear noises that could cause discomfort and anxiety. You will simply be “asleep” and it is at this level of sleep which provides a plane in which the patient is unaware of what is happening. For more information, contact your local Dentists in Milwaukee WI.
There are many different indications for treatment with sedation.
- Adult patients with phobia, anxiety or panic of going to the dentist.
- In patients requiring comfort for a single session treatment.
- In particular situations: patients with extensive disease, bad behavior, systemic diseases, specific syndromes and traumatic injuries (patients with
- Parkinson’s disease, Alzheimer’s, Down syndrome, etc.).
- In patients with little time available, as it allows a dentist dramatically to reduce the number of sessions required for dental treatment.
- In children that need a conventional dental treatment.
Until now, a healthy and pretty mouth would require continuous visits, and even sometimes a long wait to the dentist. But with a treatment including sedation, you reduce the amount of visits and overcome any fears. Professional dentists in Milwaukee WI can perform any treatment under sedation and this means there are plenty of associated advantages: everything is done in one session, excellent quality achieved with a high level of safety.
At the end of the process you will see that:
- There is hardly any PAIN throughout treatment.
- Your FEARS due to past experiences you have had are no longer a problem.
- Every case is different and the treatment received is by an understanding and empathetic staff, which can also help you regain confidence in yourself.
- If you had known beforehand that you would have avoided a lot of pain, anxiety, discomfort and suffering, you would have chosen sedation dentistry well before now.
- Do not hesitate, call or e-mail if you have any problems or concerns.
There are many people that have problems with Dentists in Milwaukee WI, and sedation dentistry is one way to eliminate those issues. It is up to you to make sure you go to the dentist and regain a healthy smile. For more information, contact Frank R. Galka D.D.S. today.
1 person likes this post.